6. Membership Application (INHALT TBD)
We collect information about you during the ordering process in our shop.
6.1 What data we collect and store
While you visit our online shop, we record the following:
- Viewed products: Here we show you products that you have recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we use this for purposes such as estimating taxes and shipping costs
- Shipping address: We will ask you to provide this, for example, so that we can determine the shipping costs before you place an order and send it to you.
When you shop with us, we will ask you to provide information such as your name, billing and shipping address, email address and phone number, credit card details/payment details, and optional account information such as username and password. We use this information for the following purposes:
- Sending information about your account and your order
- Responding to your enquiries, including refunds and complaints
- Processing of payment transactions and prevention of fraud
- To set up your account for our shop
- Compliance with all legal obligations, for example tax calculation
- Improve our shop offers
- Send marketing messages when you want to receive them
When you create an account with us, we store your name, address, email address and telephone number. This information will be used to fill in the payment information for future orders.
We usually retain information about you for as long as we need and are required to retain it for the purpose for which it was collected and used. For example, we store order information for 2 years for tax and billing reasons. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping address. User accounts that have not been active for more than 4 years will also be deleted.
We also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
6.2 Who from our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide. For example, both administrators and shop managers can access the following:
- Order information such as products purchased, the time of purchase as well as the shipping address and
- customer information such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to process orders, make refunds and assist you.
6.3 Sharing data with third parties
We share information with third parties that help us provide our orders and services to you. For example: saldia AG (payment gateway provider), Payrexx (payment gateway operator), webage klg (web agency), Swiss Post (shipping provider)
We accept payments with Mastercard, Visacard, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Twint. To offer these payment options, we work together with the payment gateway provider saldia AG and the payment gateway operator Payrexx. During payment processing, some of your data will be passed on to saldia AG and Payrexx. Only information necessary for the processing or execution of the payment, such as the total purchase price and payment information, is disclosed.
Payrexx will in turn share this data with the listed payment providers. Detailed information can be found in the Order Data Agreement with Payrexx.