Benefits – why join?
As a member, you benefit from
- Professional and accredited training events with special discounts for members
- Great networking opportunities with other professionals in health sciences
- The SwAPP Life Long Learning Program
Volunteering in working groups is a way to get involved with inspiring projects and to connect yourself with like-minded communities. You benefit from
- A specialized network, where you can share skills and expertise
- Planning activities which fulfill your specific requirements
- Acquiring new skills
Your employer benefits from
- Employees that are recognised as qualified professionals
- The expertise and network SwAPP members bring into the organisation
- High quality standards
Apply online for membership by clicking here: Application Form
If you have questions, please contact us.