Accreditation of Training Events
For Non-Profit-Organisations (NPO) see below
As a course organiser, you can apply for SwAPP accreditation of your training events. Please submit the course program and the application form.
- 1 single event: 300 CHF/year
- 1 event: 1000 CHF/year
If you grant discounts to SwAPP members (at least about 10% or 100 CHF) you benefit from reduced fees:
- 1 single event: 200 CHF/year
- 1 event: 500 CHF/year
Events with reduced fees are published on the SwAPP homepage as well under “Events with SwAPP member discount” as under “Accredited events”.
SwAPP will support your promotion by listing organisers who offer discounts in its irregular published newsletter.
Go to Application form for Accreditation of Training Event(s)
General Accreditation of a Course Organiser
Available for not-for-profit organisers only, free of charge
Non-profit-organisations (NPO) who regularly organise training events, can apply for SwAPP general accreditation. Please submit the application form and the requested attachments. You will be listed on the SwAPP homepage as an accredited course organiser and you can give credit points to your events yourself.
If you comply with all the requirements, SwAPP will support your promotion by listing your event in its regular newsletter.
Go to Application form for General Accreditation
SwAPP and SGPM mutually recognise their accreditations.
Please submit all forms and documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org or to SwAPP, 3000 Bern.
List of currently accredited institutions
- AO Foundation, Clinical Investigation and Documentation; courses
- DIA Drug Information Association; trainings
- ECPM, University of Basel; trainings
- Institut für Epidemiologie, Biostatistik und Prävention, Universität Zürich / Weiterbildungsprogramm Public Health der Universitäten Basel, Bern und Zürich
- Medtech@Pharma Platform; trainings
- MEGRA Mitteleuropäische Gesellschaft für Regulatory Affairs; trainings
- SAKK (Swiss Group for Clinical Cancer Research); trainings
- SCTO (Swiss Clinical Trial Organisation) / SCTO CTU Network ; trainings
- Clinical Trial Unit, University Hospital Basel
- Clinical Trial Unit, University Hospital Bern
- Clinical Trial Unit, University Hospital Geneva
- Clinical Trial Unit, University Hospital Lausanne
- Clinical Trial Unit, University Hospital St. Gallen
- Clinical Trial Unit, University Hospital Zurich
- Clinical Trial Unit, Ente Ospedaliero Cantonale (EOC) Bellinzona
- SwissMedTech; cources
- Swissmedic Veranstaltungen Veranstaltungen Medizinprodukte